ST-OSC2A Audio Oscillator – 1kHz and 10 kHz
Prodotto disponibile in 2 settimane dal pagamento
Each of the ST-OSC2 products is a Dual Audio Oscillator. These products are designed for quick, convenient installation, and reliable operation in a variety of audio applications.
- Low-impedance output drives virtually any audio line
- Outputs may be connected to either balanced or unbalanced lines
- Multiturn level adjustment permits precise output setting
- Separate output level control provided for each oscillator
- Integral AGC circuitry for stable output level
- Each oscillator has two separate outputs to drive stereo lines
The ST-OSC2 products feature RDL’s SupplyFlex power input configuration. The module will operate directly from floating 24 Vdc or bipolar dc power. If a jumper is connected between the POWER minus terminal and any module ground, the module power becomes ground-referenced.